Product Filter for WooCommerce 8.11 – is the best all-in-one filter for any online store! With advanced filters and full control for users, this plugin is a must have product filter plugin for WordPress and WooCommerce online stores. Product Filters for WooCommerce gives you unlimited options so your customers can filter by models and see exactly what they’re looking for! Setup is quick and easy, and you can customize all of your filters to be very user-friendly. You can choose from unrestricted display settings and options, define filter templates and content, and create filter presets. Best features like advanced filter edits and smart face scanners help differentiate filtering products for WooCommerce by competing and taking your store to the next level.
Product Filter for WooCommerce 8.11 integrate with the WooCommerce interface, and the leader in very user-friendly pull-and-drop product filters brings a new level of flexibility and usability. Choose from a selection of clean, modern styles or a variety of combinations to see the look that best suits your online store. Personalization with CSS is so easy that you can achieve great results with minimal coding skills and embed WooCommerce filter posts into your website. Adoption filtering means that if there is an active filter, the content of the filter will be taken into account. This provides the best search experience because users can refine their search immediately! You can choose to hide non-existent content or move it to another location. This puts WooCommerce product filtering above its competition. To learn more about how to get the most out of a transaction, watch the WooCommerce Product Filter Guide video.
Product Filter for WooCommerce 8.11 WordPress Plugin Features:
- Filter Demo with one click only! Easily place and start fast!
- Work smooth with a WooCommerce store!
- Add the oil filter product for WooCommerConce – [products], [sell_peaseions], [Top_roducts].
- Filter by model, attribute, distribution, price, sales, meta key, or other product information. Several filters are available for classification and meta-keys, including the appropriate numbers.
- Variable & Custom product Instock.
- Sidebar and WooCommerce Product Filter Widget – Full support for all themes in sidebar format.
- Auto Update – Get instant Wordpress updates with just one click! Simply enter your purchase number in the list of product filters.
- Custom filter presets can be organized by category, type, or other classification.
- Field type for each group of filters. Show filters in sidebar of mobile / portable devices and top filters on desktop or other settings
- Works good with any page builder
- Add infinite loading pagination. Add pagination to WooCommerce shortcodes
- There is a search module that you can add anywhere with a shortcode.
- Demos include Auto Parts Store, Electronics Store, Green Organic Store, and Fashion Filter Settings. The demo comes with purchases. Our support team will install it for you free of charge.
- Support All WordPress Themes
- The administration page is very quick and easy to use. This includes real-time website analysis.
- Full support for WPML and other multilingual translation plugins.
- The filter element can be used as a filter widget at the top of the element or in the sidebar. Several filter groups can be added to each page at the same time.
- Easy integration of plugins. Works with WooCommerce stores and inventory.
- Combined with WooCommerce shortcodes. It also supports the Visual Composer theme!
- Adoptive Filtering – Reduce your filtering process by exposing the remaining elements in the filter.
- Filter Analysis – Get Insights on What Your Customers Want!
- Gutenberg is also sponsored! Use WooCommerce Gutenberg block products with filter elements!
- In-Stock Support – The most comprehensive stock market in / out of different in-stock commodities.
- Filter by all requirements – Filter rates, orders, categories, characteristics, filters, filters, filter elements, filters, metrics, scopes, meta key filters and search filters .
- AJAX is also supported for transparent filtering.
- Super Admin UI – Set filters in minutes using Filter Preset Manager.
- Full Customization – Customize filter content, thumbnails, colors, checkbox layout, selection boxes and more!
- Work on custom pages using WooCommerce shortcodes
- Receive product information and only view filter details
- Scope Filters – Can be used for cost and classification as well as for attributes.
- Use multiple numbers in your filter.
- Translation ready and fully supported by WPML!
- Download *.zip content
- Log into your WordPress admin website.
- Select on Plugins Tab
- Click the Add New button
- Click Choose File Button
- Select the download plugin
- Click Install Now Button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Activate the Plugin